Application for Leave

                                                                    1.
To

_________________________
_________________________

Dear Sir (s),

Earned Leave - Requested.

As my wife has given birth to a baby in a hospital, I have to look after her.  so, i request you to kindly sanction earned leave for ______days from the ___________to ____________(inclusive of previous and succeeding holidays).  I shall join duty on ____________.

Thanking you,


Yours faithfully,

 _____________________
Signature
Name
Number


                                                                                2.

To

_________________________
_________________________

Dear Sir (s),

Earned Leave - Requested.

As I have to take my family to _________for fulfilling a long-standing prayer,  so, i request you to kindly grant me for ________days from the ___________to ____________(inclusive of previous and succeeding holidays).  I shall join duty on ____________.

Thanking you,


Yours faithfully,

 _____________________
Signature
Name
Number


                                                                                3.

To

_________________________
_________________________

Dear Sir (s),

Medical Leave - Requested.

As I am suffering from cold, cough and fever, I may not be able to attend office for ________days from the ___________to ____________(inclusive of previous and succeeding holidays).  Kindly grant me Commuted leave debatable to __________days HPL on MC. I shall join duty on ____________.

Thanking you,


Yours faithfully,

 _____________________
Signature
Name
Number

                                                                       3.
To

_________________________
_________________________

Dear Sir (s),

Medical Leave - Requested.

As I have undergone an operation near ______________, I am advised to take complete rest for one month (from the ________________to __________________).  It is requested kindly grant me Commuted leave for ___________days from __________to ____________debatable to __________days  HPL on MC days from the ___________to ____________(inclusive of previous and succeeding holidays).  Kindly grant me Commuted leave debatable to __________days. I shall join duty on ____________.

Thanking you,


Yours faithfully,

 _____________________
Signature
Name
Number




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-designate the posts of LDC/UDC and Assistant in Central Secretariat